8 hours ago
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Field Trip
Yesterday I got to go with Shandeigh on her field trip. As much as I think I dont like going, I always seem to have fun. We went to the discovery center here in boise. I brought my camera and then forgot to grab it on the counter in Shandeigh's classroom, so I could not take an pictures. =( Anyhow I had a group with four girls, that was including Shandeigh. We learned about the pully system and how its a simple machine that makes life easier. We also learned about the balance and how the weight system works on it. Shandeigh is so interested in anything that is hands on. They had so many things that did so many cool things. We were there for three hours and Shandeigh never got bored once. She could probably have stayed there all day and have never got bored. Her little mind was just going crazy with all the things to do. Sometimes I think in her mind she is thinking how she could make some discovery. She is so smart and brilliant. After the discovery center, we went back and ate are sack lunches at the school. She was estatic to have a crunch candy bar in her lunch. It was a real treat for her, seems how she does not get to do that much. It was really fun to go with her and I am glad that we got to have some Mommy, daughter time with just the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun. I can imagine it's nice to spend some fun one-on-one time together. Tell your mom I love her blog page! It's so adorable :)
Post a Comment