Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sister's


On the week of Halloween, I got to go and spend some time with my sister and family. It was really fun to get to stay up until late hours and talk about anything and everything. I really miss her and wish sometimes I could be closer so we could do more things together and have a shoulder to cry on when we need it. I love ya sis, you are the best!

4 comments:

Velvet Wood said...

I wish I had a sister... thank heaven's for sister-in-laws and nieces!!!! Love you both,

Velvet

Shandy said...

girlfriend - I just saw the link through Nicole's blog - yippee!!
ok.. you guys look sooo much alike! how fun! and how cool to have such a wonderful sister :)

and I've scrolled through your whole blog and totally laughed at the video of Quinn freaking about the darth Vader mask - LOL... and then I was sad to hear how unhappy you were 10 years ago! wow... ok.. I didn't even know you were married before! where have i been??? anyway, glad you're the happy, smiling Amber that I know and think is so much fun and cool :)

Things I Love: said...

I love you too sis! I'm so glad you got to come visit! I'll see you on Thanksgiving.

Busy Lady said...

Sisters are the best! That picture makes me miss mine. You two look a lot more alike than my sister and I though. Cute picture!!