
Hey all!! So I did it finally! I am starting a blog because everyone else is doing it and hey I really thought it would be fun to write each day about my cute family and consider it my journal. So here I am sharing with the world about my family and life. First off I should start by posting my cute kids and brag about them.
My oldest, Shandeigh, is 9 yrs old and is in third grade. She is so full of life and is smart as a whip. She does not forget ANYTHING!! Ok except the things she does not want to remember..lol. She loves to read. She has read almost all the Harry Potter series. Once she starts reading a book she has a really hard time putting it down. She is very special to us. She has type 1 diabetes and takes care of herself very well.
Jonathan is 5 yrs old and is the teaser of the family. He LOVE LOVES to copy cat his brothers and sister and picks on them until they are so annoyed with him. He thinks its really funny. He also is are little tender heart boy. He gets emotional about anything and everything. He loves to cuddle and sit on laps. We had to tell him to stop sitting on his teachers lap at church because he was getting to old now....lol. He is in a co-op preschool and is really enjoying it. He will be in kindergarten next year and is so excited to finally go to a real grade school. He loves to ride his bike and scooter and can hardly wait for the summer to be here.
Paden is 3 yrs old and is are silly boy. He loves to call everyone one silly names. He is our child that picks up EVERY bad word that comes out of our mouths and repeats them and repeats them. ugh!! He also LOVES to tell knock knock jokes. He started sunbeams this year and is the cutest one in his class. He loves to color and actually does a really good job at it for being only three years old. He loves his dad and wants to be with him at all times whenever he is around. He loves to ride in his dads truck and always begs to go for rides with him.
Quinn will be a year old on the 5th of March and has won the cry baby of the year award!....lol He has been my hardest baby and he really cried for 10 months straight all day every day. He finally has gotten a ton better since he started crawling. If he wasn't so dang cute, I probably would have thrown him in the garbage forever ago. Ha just kidding. He already knows how to throw a fit and get what he wants. When he smiles though it makes up for everything. He has the most brightest smile. So many people have commented about his smile. He just has a glow about him when he smiles. He stands up to everything and loves to get into everything like the toilets, cupboards, any drawers he can open....etc. If he can get into it he is there. He loves to throw balls already and loves to be around his brother and sister.
So that is my kids in a nutshell. They are so special to us and we are so proud to be parents to them. Ok so I will try to update some more each day to keep you up on the Kraus family.
Love, The Kraus Family



5 comments:
Call me predjudice, but this is CUTE!!
Mom
Very cute kids, Amber. It was great to see you at Grandma's funeral. It had been too long. Maybe we can keep in touch better with our blogs. Just a warning, they are kinda addicting. It's been fun playing around with mine. Take care and I'll visit your blog again soon!
Shalae
Hi Amber! Welcome to blogging! You have such a beautiful family that is growing up so fast!
Okay, I am starting to get the blog itch! Cute page! And by the way, why am I not on your friends and family list!!
Your SISTER!
Talia
Amber! I came across your blog from Micah and Rachel's blog. It was so fun to see pictures of your kids again. I can't believe how big Quinn is! Last time I saw him he was only a few weeks old! And I LOVE Paden's glasses! They are way too cute! If you want to see what we're up to, our blog is www.melanieandrobbie.com
-Melanie Heightman
Post a Comment