What is your husband's name? Eric Eugene Kraus
How long have you been married? 6 yrs. It was the big six on the 23rd of Feb...ahh
How long did you date? We met in like july and got married in february. So not a really long time.
How old is he? 29...he will be the big 30 this year...
Who eats more sweets? ME!!!! I love SWEETS! Eric does not eat much sweets, but loves his Pepsi
How long have you been married? 6 yrs. It was the big six on the 23rd of Feb...ahh
How long did you date? We met in like july and got married in february. So not a really long time.
How old is he? 29...he will be the big 30 this year...
Who eats more sweets? ME!!!! I love SWEETS! Eric does not eat much sweets, but loves his Pepsi
Who said I love you first? If I remember right, I think he did. But I dont have a really great mind, so he might be able to tell the story..I know that is bad.
Who is taller? Eric
Who is taller? Eric
Who can sing best? probably me. But we both are not that great of singers.
Who is smarter? ERIC.. I admit that I am not the brightest cracker in the box..lol
Who does the laundry? As much as I try to put it off, hoping that Eric will do it. I still seem to be the lucky one that gets to do it all. He has been better though about helping.
Who pays the bills? I do!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well if you are at the end of our bed looking at it that would be Eric on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? We have never had the privelage until this summer. So we shall find out.
Who cooks dinner? ME! Ok once in a blue moon Eric will. I will give him a little bit of credit..lol
Who drives? Eric always. He will not let me drive. He thinks he is the shiznit when it comes to driving.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? WOW!! Depends on the situation.
Who is more stubborn? Me. I am the stubborn one.
Who kissed who first? I remember Eric wanting to kiss me so bad and I would not let him. I finally gave in though and let him kiss me. I think he kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out first. He was hanging out with a good friend of mine and I met him. I was talking to me friend on MSN messanger and he was talking to her also and wanted to know what my messanger name was so he could talk to me. He begged me to go out and I told him I could not cause my friend liked him and would be so mad at me. Well he finally convinced me after along time of begging.
Who wears the pants? Ha I try to and do a pretty good job at it. Drives Eric crazy sometimes I think.
Alright Mom, Talia, Velvet your it
Alright Mom, Talia, Velvet your it



4 comments:
Okay, define shiznit :) That's funny! Thanks for playing!
Good information to use! LOL!! Where are the ??'s and I might answer... You might learn something you don't know? LOL!
Amber!!! Never, ever admit your husband is smarter than you!!! Good thing he knows the REAL truth, you just let him believe that he is smarter, I know that drill!
Great entry! I got to know you a little more! ;)
Laura
Post a Comment