Thursday, July 10, 2008

My "Butt" and my birthday


I just had to post this picture of Eric's butt! He does not even know I took it but I just could not resist. Why you ask? Eric is always taking pictures of my butt and I dont even know. I got to download pictures on my computer and all the pictures of my lovely butt come up. He thinks its really funny so I thought hey why not post this picture on my blog of my "BUTT" that I love so much!! I love you Eric!


So yesterday was my birthday and Eric had to fly late the night before and did not get home until about 1:30 in the morning. When I woke up in the morning I found these pretty flower and gifts on my dresser! He is so good to me and is always makes my birthday really special. My wonderful friend (thank you Chandra) watched my boys until Eric got of work and I took Shandeigh with me and we shopped until we dropped. We left at 12:30 and did not get home until 9:30. We had lots of fun! Thanks for the great birthday Eric! I love you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

didn't even know it was your birthday...:( Sorry, I'm a bad friend. Happy Birthday though! Glad you had a great day.

TALON said...

Oh, no she didn't.....it's been broughten!! Stay tuned world, my blog will soon display many pics of my "butt"!!!