Friday, July 18, 2008

Mom and daughter night

Shandeigh and I had a mother, daughter party tonight for acheivement days and we had a really great time.
We had a menu thing we had to choose from with all the silly words that absolutley made no sense and we wrote down what utensil we got and how are meal was served to us. Shandeigh and I got a big pot spoon to eat with. We were served our dessert first our main course, then our salad. It was ALOT of fun. I love to be able to have special days with Shandeigh like this.
Me eating with my spoon. YUMMY!!
We then got to wash our hands with a sugar scrub they made. This is Shandeigh's very soft hands and arms.
Can't forget the finger nail painting!
and the toe nail painting.
Shandeigh's pretty fingers!
and my pretty fingers. She did a pretty good job.

Thanks Shandeigh for going with Mom! I love ya girl!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

What a fun idea! I love one-on-one time, I need to make more.