I know Thanksgiving has passed a bit ago. I just wanted to tell you all for what I am thankful for during this holiday season
*I am so blessed to have the Savior Jesus Christ in my life. I truly do not know how I could ever live without it. I lean on him for so many things. I am so thankful that we have Christmas to reflect on the birth of the Savior.
*I am thankful for a wonderful husband who puts up with me all the time. I am not an easy person to live with and he has been so good to me through everything.
*I am thankful for my four beautiful children. They teach me new things daily. They are so loving and forgiving toward me. They are such big helpers all the time.
*I am thankful for all that I have been blessed with. I can honestly say that we have been threw so many hard times and are going through it again, but somehow we are still truly blessed. I feel like when you are trying your hardest to do your best, you are so watched over.
*I am thankful for such a wonderful family and great friends.
*I am thankful for a great ward that I am in and all the people that have kindly done so many things for are family.
This is just a few things I am thankful for. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and pondered a little bit on what they were thankful for this time of year.
8 hours ago



2 comments:
I feel all uplifted and want to go "and count my many blessings!"... you have so many wonderful things to be thankful for - I enjoyed reading about them :)
What wonderful blessings you have in your life..even through the tough times. I am so thankful to be part of your family.
Velvet
PS - about the blog update thing (I know, its great huh!) you have to add "My Blog List" from the gadget list on the layout page. You can easily transfer all of your contacts from your current list to this new one. Clear as mud? E-mail or IM me and maybe I can explain better. V
Post a Comment