Amber tell Shandeigh she did an awesome job!! Your kids are so cute! We really miss you all. Tell everyone we said hi. See you soon!
OMHeck, that was fantastic. I hope it was okay that I watched Grandma's film, but I think she woulda shared anyway!! That's what I want for Christmas too, please pass it on to your lovely children!Aunt Velvet
Oh, Shandeigh and Jonathan!! That is what I wanted for Christmas!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Grandma Sweetie
oh how sweet!!! loved it!they are both quite the singers! are they going to perform for us at the ward christmas party??ps: I have no clue how I didn't see this earlier - I see it was posted like over a week ago! oh, and ps: love the new blog look :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amber tell Shandeigh she did an awesome job!! Your kids are so cute! We really miss you all. Tell everyone we said hi. See you soon!
OMHeck, that was fantastic. I hope it was okay that I watched Grandma's film, but I think she woulda shared anyway!! That's what I want for Christmas too, please pass it on to your lovely children!
Aunt Velvet
Oh, Shandeigh and Jonathan!! That is what I wanted for Christmas!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Grandma Sweetie
oh how sweet!!! loved it!
they are both quite the singers! are they going to perform for us at the ward christmas party??
ps: I have no clue how I didn't see this earlier - I see it was posted like over a week ago!
oh, and ps: love the new blog look :)
Post a Comment