Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally posting

I know it has been a whole month since posting on my blog. I am a slacker. So here is a few pictures of the kids opening presents. We had a great Christmas and we are glad that we stayed home for Christmas this year. We had a ton of snow and the roads were super bad.
I know it has been a whole month since posting on my blog. I am a slacker. So here is a few pictures of the kids opening presents. We had a great Christmas and we are glad that we stayed home for Christmas this year. We had a ton of snow and the roads were super bad.

Paden got a leapster and loves it. He is addicted to it.

Quinn loves any musical insturment. He was so excited to get a guitar for Christmas. He was saying WOW!!
Shandiegh got heelys and does not go anywhere without them. She said it was the best Christmas present she ever got.
Jonathan got a transformer. He can't decide what his favorite was. He liked everything he got.


We everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: