

Our Temple sealing was so beautiful! Words cannot describe how amazing it was. You could feel the spirit so strong. When my children walked in, I could not help but let the tears flow. It was the most awesome feeling ever. I am so glad that we are all sealed to each other and knowing that we will be together for the eternities is such a WONDERFUL feeling.
Thanks everyone who come and supported us and for all the people who thought of us on our special day. Thank you Mom and Dad for coming on such short notice and making the day even brighter.



11 comments:
Amber...Wow...What an awesome sight! Your family and you look so beautiful! So happy for you. You deserve it...enjoy every second of it!
My happiness for you is too much for words. What a wonderful, wonderful day for you and your family.
Congrats again! We are soo excited for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
Amber, you have such a beautiful family and I am beyond thrilled for you guys to be sealed forever!
I can't even imagine how strong the spirit must have been in that sealing room when your children came in.... wow!
Yay Amber I am so happy for you guys!! You all look so cute! And I must say your hair is so dang cute short!!!
I am so happy for you!! You made our Valentine's Day! To be able to be in that sealing room and see your beautiful family together was truly an honor.
You are right, the spirit was so strong, I promised myself I wouldn't cry but of course I did, it was so touching to see you all in white and know that you will be together forever.
You look so happy. What a beautiful family. What an amazing blessing! We are so happy for you!!! Congratulations.
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. Thanks to Shandy for making my pictures look even better and putting the cute writing on it. She is the BEST!
That is such great news! And what a beautiful picture of you all dressed in white!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment