

Eric and I have been married for seven years as of yesterday. We got to go to Salt Lake and have a weekend to ourselves. Thanks Mom for watching the kiddos. I was just thinking of the last seven years and all that we have been through. I am still in love with Eric as much as I was the day I fell in love with him. Mind you I really liked him like the second time I went out with him. When Eric and I were married we left after the reception and stopped in Pocatello that night for our honeymoon that we had in good ole Boise, Idaho (funny we live here now). I knew we were not going far, so I just stayed in my wedding dress. Well when we got to the motel, we both went in to check in. Well for some odd reason Eric had locked the keys in the car so we had to call a locksmith to unlock the door. So the 50.00 we got for some of the wedding gifts went to pay for the dumb locksmith. He could not even be nice and open it for free..geez. It was pretty funny though to be outside and have everyone starring at us in are wedding clothes trying to get the door unlocked. Oh the funny memories. Anyway seems how it has been seven years I thought I would right 7 things I love about Eric.
1-He is a very hard working. He tries his hardest to provide for his family so I can stay home and be a Mom to are four wonderful children.
2-He love me for me. Even though I am not the easiest to get along with, he still loves me no matter what.
3. He always gives me a kiss goodbye every morning before he leaves for the day.
4. When I am having a hard time with something he always boosts me up and helps me get through it.
5- I can tell him anything and I know that it will not be told to anyone.
6- He is so good at surprising me with wonderful things. For instance he arranged for us to go to Anniversay Inn and even got a babysitter. He also scrapped book our wedding pictures for my birthday one year. He is just always doing sweet thing for me.
7- The very BEST thing he has ever done is taken me to the temple to be sealed for the Eternities. Just last week! Love ya SWEETY!
Thanks for 7 great years Eric!



3 comments:
love you too....(I guess) HaHaHa!
Love your wedding photo's!
Look at you blondie, you are a hottie!! That is so cute that he scrapbooked your wedding pictures, what a sweet sensitive guy! Happy Anniversary you guys, here's to 7 more good ones!
Post a Comment