8 hours ago
Sunday, March 8, 2009
The Cradle Rocker
Shandeigh has these projects they do for school every couple months or so. They have been learning about Idaho History stuff. One of the things that they could do was make a model of a cradle rocker. Shandeigh had been begging me to make a real cradle rocker for a couple of weeks and I kept forgetting to tell Eric, because my brain does not work alot and I could not have the talent to make stuff like that. Well this Friday I told Eric about it and told him that if he helped her make this cradle rocker it would make her year. Well did he ever make the most COOLEST cradle rocker you have ever seen. Shandeigh is SO EXCITED to take it to school tomorrow she can hardly stand it. Thanks dear you are the BEST Dad ever! Thanks for all you do for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a good dad! I bet she had the best project there. She's lucky to have such a technologically smart dad, hopefully she knows that.
Cute blog!
hello A+!!
that is awesome!
and how cool that he made Shandeighs year! :)
Shandeigh cracks me up she could be doing an infomercial for cradle rockers! That is pretty impressive I might add. Eric is very handy with the wood I'd say.
Well you won. its Sarah from A Thrifty Mom you were one of the 3 who won! contact me with in 48 HRS with your address and I'll mail out your coupons!
Good job on going to the temple....things seem to fit in place after that...
athriftymom (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment