So I just have to share my super deals I have gotten in the last couple of days. I never understood why couponing was so cool, but I totally am catching on and think it rocks. I think this will be my new hobby. I love to find good deals!! My total I spent for everything was $16.80. In case you cannot tell what all is in here I will tell you.
2- 32 loads tide he laundry soap
5-caramel dittos
2-gillets shaving gels
1-fructis conditioner
1-fructis hairspray
1-pizza pringles
2-colgate max white toothpases
1-reach toothbrush
1-reynolds tin foil
1- blink tears
4-mentos spearmint gum
4-mentos fruit gum



4 comments:
cha ching! I love it! Such great deals to be found. Do you use a website to help you find the great deals?
Wowzerrrr...AWESOME!!! Did you find the deals on pinch your pennies website??? You need to send out alerts when you find the good deals!!!
I have found most of my deals all by myself. The only one that I found from someone else was the gum. If you look at my blog list there is a krazykouponlady and thriftymom, they give lots of good finds. I do like pinching pennies also. I have gotten alot of questions answered on there site. I just wish that more people posted there deals that they find in the idaho forum.
Good job coupon lady. Way to save!! It is such a natural high to get a bunch of stuff for very little money, I love it!!
Post a Comment