Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally..Quinn's Birthday

So we finally got to celebrate Quinn's birthday after him being sick for almost two weeks. Poor kid! It was all worth it in the end




We were singing to him in this picture and he thought it was funny.




I was sitting by him watching him eat his cake and he decided he wanted to share his cake. We were in cake heaven together..lol


4 comments:

Shalae said...

Amber he is a cutie! That's no fun for anyone being sick for 2 weeks! Hope he enjoyed his cake!

Things I Love: said...

How Fun! I still can't believe he's one! He is looking so big. Can't wait to see hime in two days!

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness! He has gotten so big! I can't believe it, so cute Amber!

Jen S. said...

Happy Birthday little Quinn!! You are so adorable with those big blue eyes!