Last week Eric and I have been working on Shandeigh's painting room project and we are almost done. All we lack is putting a teal blue trim up around her room. Eric did most of it and did a REALLY GOOD job! The picture does not even look near as good in person. We are going to be painting Jonathan's room next. Then we will paint the downstairs living room.
Shandeigh and I got to go to Ashley's dance competition in Boise on Friday. She has been looking forward to this for about two weeks now. She really loves her cousin Ashley and I really think she would like to be a dancer just like her. Ashely did really good on her competition. They place third and second in there dances they did. Now I just need to find a really good dance place here in Boise that Shandeigh could go to. After the competition we went to Red Robin and she got a banana milkshake. She thought that was the greatest. She told me that it was the best day ever. I am really glad that just me and her got to have a Mommy daughter day. We also got to see my brother, who I have not seen in about a year. I hope he knows that we love him no matter what.
The boys have just been keeping busy playing and have been going outside the last few days. It has been trying to warm up here in Boise and they are really loving that. I took some pictures of some fun and cute things they have done but for some reason it wont load them. So tomorrow I will post and see if it works. Well other then that not much else new has been happening.



1 comment:
Way cute!! I bet Shandeigh loves her room even more than ever! Good job you guys!
Post a Comment