Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

This week has been spring break for the kids and they have been having lots and lots of fun. Talia and her kids got to come and see us for a few days. She had to go back on wednesday to be back to work. With alot of begging her kids got to stay with us for the rest of spring break. My Mom and Dad are coming this weekend to help us finish up putting in the sprinkler system in are back yard. So the kids will be riding back with Grandma and Grandpa!
We got to go see Eric fly away in the Apache and the kids thought it was AWESOME!!! Ok so did Talia and I! I have a video of him driving away, not taking off, because I did not know they go to the end of the run way and with the sun we could not see to tape him taking off. So the post is just him driving on the runway. Someday I will get one of him taking off. (ok so I cannot get it to load, so I am going to try uploading in a new post)


From left to right (Shandeigh, Hailey, Paden, Tyghelyn, Jonathan, and Hunter) sitting on the Apache. They all got to get up there and take a look inside.

Talia and Me sitting in the Apache. I think we would could show Eric up. What ya think? lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun a few days ago. Thank you again for thinking of me and inviting me to come to the book party. You have such an adorable blog! Lex and I would love for you all to come over to our house sometime and we can catch up some more, play games, BBQ, or whatever!